After a technical worker hooked up Slott’s laptop to the large display screens in the room at the Anaheim Convention Center, the writer’s desktop was visible, and it included a couple of items labeled with the name of a different Marvel hero: the Silver Surfer. “What in here should you not see?” he said as he began looking it over and rearranging items. “This is dangerous,” he said a few minutes later.
Asked about the Surfer, Slott told the crowd that Marvel has “cosmic stuff” in the works and said, “It would be fun, and I’m, you know, toying around with it — I won’t lie, I am toying around with the idea. But let’s be serious — I’m doing like two Spider-Man books a month. It ain’t happening.”
So, maybe not quite now. But sometime. You know, I’m sure he could be part of a Reckoning War….
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017