If this is an April Fools joke it’s a late one, and it’s sucked in the Hollywood trade paper Variety.
Check out this tweet from Bryan Singer:
— Bryan Singer (@BryanSinger) April 1, 2013
I’m certainly sceptical myself, but let me remind you that Gaga will be appearing in Machete Kills.
I’ll update this story if we find confirmation or if Singer confesses. For now… take it for what it is. An announcement. On April 1st.
And for added value, because this story might just need a shot of that, here’s an image Singer tweeted previously. These are what he called “Magneto toys.”
UPDATE: Variety have now held their hands up to having been April Fooled. They don’t say how they know that Singer is fibbing. I guess they just feel a bit embarrassed and want to distance themselves.
SECOND UPDATE: Gaga’s reps are denying that she’s involved in the film, so that’s that.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014