Hello again from WonderCon 2013.
I noticed a big increase in crowd numbers today. But the mood was still upbeat.
After 4 hours in panels and roaming the main hall, I stepped outside in search of those trendy lunch trucks. There were several on hand, but the wait for food was monumental. So… I started my new WonderCon Diet and snapped photos instead. Hope you enjoy the images.
It’s hard to beat the exterior ambiance at WonderCon’s Anaheim location. Lots of space to stand, sit, or pose with a nemesis or two.
Ghetto Mario stopped by after an appearance in the trash bins.
The Acme CosPlay Company. Just add water.
Inside or outside a comic convention, people are nice to each other. I’ve seen it here and at SDCC, even when the fans were shoulder-to-shoulder in the convention center. There is so much positive energy that I found myself wishing for a GlobalCon. The planet needs it.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017