Hello again from WonderCon 2013.
I noticed a big increase in crowd numbers today. But the mood was still upbeat.
After 4 hours in panels and roaming the main hall, I stepped outside in search of those trendy lunch trucks. There were several on hand, but the wait for food was monumental. So… I started my new WonderCon Diet and snapped photos instead. Hope you enjoy the images.
It’s hard to beat the exterior ambiance at WonderCon’s Anaheim location. Lots of space to stand, sit, or pose with a nemesis or two.
Ghetto Mario stopped by after an appearance in the trash bins.
The Acme CosPlay Company. Just add water.
Inside or outside a comic convention, people are nice to each other. I’ve seen it here and at SDCC, even when the fans were shoulder-to-shoulder in the convention center. There is so much positive energy that I found myself wishing for a GlobalCon. The planet needs it.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017