Hello again from WonderCon 2013.
I noticed a big increase in crowd numbers today. But the mood was still upbeat.
After 4 hours in panels and roaming the main hall, I stepped outside in search of those trendy lunch trucks. There were several on hand, but the wait for food was monumental. So… I started my new WonderCon Diet and snapped photos instead. Hope you enjoy the images.
It’s hard to beat the exterior ambiance at WonderCon’s Anaheim location. Lots of space to stand, sit, or pose with a nemesis or two.
Ghetto Mario stopped by after an appearance in the trash bins.
The Acme CosPlay Company. Just add water.
Inside or outside a comic convention, people are nice to each other. I’ve seen it here and at SDCC, even when the fans were shoulder-to-shoulder in the convention center. There is so much positive energy that I found myself wishing for a GlobalCon. The planet needs it.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018