Hello again from WonderCon 2013.
I noticed a big increase in crowd numbers today. But the mood was still upbeat.
After 4 hours in panels and roaming the main hall, I stepped outside in search of those trendy lunch trucks. There were several on hand, but the wait for food was monumental. So… I started my new WonderCon Diet and snapped photos instead. Hope you enjoy the images.
It’s hard to beat the exterior ambiance at WonderCon’s Anaheim location. Lots of space to stand, sit, or pose with a nemesis or two.
Ghetto Mario stopped by after an appearance in the trash bins.
The Acme CosPlay Company. Just add water.
Inside or outside a comic convention, people are nice to each other. I’ve seen it here and at SDCC, even when the fans were shoulder-to-shoulder in the convention center. There is so much positive energy that I found myself wishing for a GlobalCon. The planet needs it.
- Amazing Spider-Man #1, Tony Stark: Iron Man #2, and Immortal Hulk #3 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - July 19, 2018
- Jodie Whittaker’s New Sonic Screwdriver Revealed at San Diego Comic-Con – and Where You Can Buy It - July 19, 2018
- Titans TV Series for DC Universe Will Drop 10 Episodes at Once Like Netflix - July 19, 2018
- Get Your Geek Nutbutter on at San Diego Comic-Con Tonight - July 19, 2018
- Superman Receives Guinness World Record for Longest-Running Superhero Comic at SDCC - July 19, 2018