Hello again from WonderCon 2013.
I noticed a big increase in crowd numbers today. But the mood was still upbeat.
After 4 hours in panels and roaming the main hall, I stepped outside in search of those trendy lunch trucks. There were several on hand, but the wait for food was monumental. So… I started my new WonderCon Diet and snapped photos instead. Hope you enjoy the images.
It’s hard to beat the exterior ambiance at WonderCon’s Anaheim location. Lots of space to stand, sit, or pose with a nemesis or two.
Ghetto Mario stopped by after an appearance in the trash bins.
The Acme CosPlay Company. Just add water.
Inside or outside a comic convention, people are nice to each other. I’ve seen it here and at SDCC, even when the fans were shoulder-to-shoulder in the convention center. There is so much positive energy that I found myself wishing for a GlobalCon. The planet needs it.
- Free On Bleeding Cool: The Wailing Blade #1 From Comixtribe - October 15, 2018
- Retailers Ordered 300,000 Return Of Wolverine #1 in September – And Marvel Overshipped Some Titles Again - October 15, 2018
- Daniel Grzeszkiewicz, Please Get in Touch With Your Customers… - October 15, 2018
- Where’s Andy Mangels in Wonder Woman: Earth One Volume Two? - October 15, 2018
- Will Talia al Ghul Make Brian Bendis’s Leviathan a Superman and Batman Crossover? - October 15, 2018