This TV spot for Star Trek Into Darkness was premiered during Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway last night. It’s safe to assume this was a specially chosen slot, and that the promo has been cut with that particular audience in mind.
In real terms, this seems to mean an emphasis on the good guys – Kirk, Spock, a bit of Pike – and a reference to London. Yes, Britain – this Star Trek movie has something to do with you.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWx-Ip_2pB0
Yeah, that “close scrape” bit was kinda Star Wars-y, don’t you think?
Star Trek Into Darkness opens in the UK on May 9th, 8 days ahead of the currently-set US release date.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014