Think About The Ink presents:
This summer 2013, Sonic and Megaman are set for their first crossover ever in When Worlds Collide over at Archie Comics. Host Grace Randolph sits down to interview Editor Paul Kaminski about how he’s bringing the Sonic comic books and Megaman comic books together starting with a prelude on Free Comic Book Day 2013, and then kicks off with Part One of Twelve in Magaman Comic 24, then Part Two in Sonic Universe 51, Part Three in Sonic Comic 248 and so on. Are you excited to see this Sega and Capcom crossover with Sonic and Megaman as they try to stop Dr Eggman and Dr Wily? Enjoy the Archie Comics crossover event When Worlds Collide, starting April 10th 2013. Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017