Think About The Ink presents:
This summer 2013, Sonic and Megaman are set for their first crossover ever in When Worlds Collide over at Archie Comics. Host Grace Randolph sits down to interview Editor Paul Kaminski about how he’s bringing the Sonic comic books and Megaman comic books together starting with a prelude on Free Comic Book Day 2013, and then kicks off with Part One of Twelve in Magaman Comic 24, then Part Two in Sonic Universe 51, Part Three in Sonic Comic 248 and so on. Are you excited to see this Sega and Capcom crossover with Sonic and Megaman as they try to stop Dr Eggman and Dr Wily? Enjoy the Archie Comics crossover event When Worlds Collide, starting April 10th 2013. Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018