Think About The Ink presents:
This summer 2013, Sonic and Megaman are set for their first crossover ever in When Worlds Collide over at Archie Comics. Host Grace Randolph sits down to interview Editor Paul Kaminski about how he’s bringing the Sonic comic books and Megaman comic books together starting with a prelude on Free Comic Book Day 2013, and then kicks off with Part One of Twelve in Magaman Comic 24, then Part Two in Sonic Universe 51, Part Three in Sonic Comic 248 and so on. Are you excited to see this Sega and Capcom crossover with Sonic and Megaman as they try to stop Dr Eggman and Dr Wily? Enjoy the Archie Comics crossover event When Worlds Collide, starting April 10th 2013. Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017