Think About The Ink presents:
This summer 2013, Sonic and Megaman are set for their first crossover ever in When Worlds Collide over at Archie Comics. Host Grace Randolph sits down to interview Editor Paul Kaminski about how he’s bringing the Sonic comic books and Megaman comic books together starting with a prelude on Free Comic Book Day 2013, and then kicks off with Part One of Twelve in Magaman Comic 24, then Part Two in Sonic Universe 51, Part Three in Sonic Comic 248 and so on. Are you excited to see this Sega and Capcom crossover with Sonic and Megaman as they try to stop Dr Eggman and Dr Wily? Enjoy the Archie Comics crossover event When Worlds Collide, starting April 10th 2013. Think About The Ink is presented by Bleeding Cool.
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017