Things are back to normal as Taylor and I are reunited in the studio to discuss three exciting new releases this week: Michael Moreci & Drew Zucker’s Skybreaker from Monkeybrain Comics; Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta & Frank Martin‘s East Of West from Image Comics; and The Private Eye by Brian K. Vaughan, Marcos Martin & Muntsa Vicente.
We also have an exclusive chat with Marcos about his work on The Private Eye. Marcos & I go in-depth about his creative process, how the project came to be, what it’s like working with Brian & Muntsa, how he views the industry today, and what they’re trying to achieve with this comic. It’s a unique glimpse behind the curtain of a project (and creator) shrouded in mystery.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to buy The Private Eye for yourself (which you very much do), you can find it right here: panelsyndicate.com
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017