Things are back to normal as Taylor and I are reunited in the studio to discuss three exciting new releases this week: Michael Moreci & Drew Zucker’s Skybreaker from Monkeybrain Comics; Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta & Frank Martin‘s East Of West from Image Comics; and The Private Eye by Brian K. Vaughan, Marcos Martin & Muntsa Vicente.
We also have an exclusive chat with Marcos about his work on The Private Eye. Marcos & I go in-depth about his creative process, how the project came to be, what it’s like working with Brian & Muntsa, how he views the industry today, and what they’re trying to achieve with this comic. It’s a unique glimpse behind the curtain of a project (and creator) shrouded in mystery.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to buy The Private Eye for yourself (which you very much do), you can find it right here: panelsyndicate.com
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017