Things are back to normal as Taylor and I are reunited in the studio to discuss three exciting new releases this week: Michael Moreci & Drew Zucker’s Skybreaker from Monkeybrain Comics; Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta & Frank Martin‘s East Of West from Image Comics; and The Private Eye by Brian K. Vaughan, Marcos Martin & Muntsa Vicente.
We also have an exclusive chat with Marcos about his work on The Private Eye. Marcos & I go in-depth about his creative process, how the project came to be, what it’s like working with Brian & Muntsa, how he views the industry today, and what they’re trying to achieve with this comic. It’s a unique glimpse behind the curtain of a project (and creator) shrouded in mystery.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to buy The Private Eye for yourself (which you very much do), you can find it right here: panelsyndicate.com
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017
- George Pérez Not At East Coast Comic Con Today, Amid Health Concerns - April 29, 2017
- 46 Sketches And Commissions Bought At C2E2, From Sharp To Stelfreeze, From Roux To Rossmo - April 29, 2017
- “A Poor Man’s Dave McKean” – A Two Year Long Journey To Finding A Niche - April 29, 2017