Things are back to normal as Taylor and I are reunited in the studio to discuss three exciting new releases this week: Michael Moreci & Drew Zucker’s Skybreaker from Monkeybrain Comics; Jonathan Hickman, Nick Dragotta & Frank Martin‘s East Of West from Image Comics; and The Private Eye by Brian K. Vaughan, Marcos Martin & Muntsa Vicente.
We also have an exclusive chat with Marcos about his work on The Private Eye. Marcos & I go in-depth about his creative process, how the project came to be, what it’s like working with Brian & Muntsa, how he views the industry today, and what they’re trying to achieve with this comic. It’s a unique glimpse behind the curtain of a project (and creator) shrouded in mystery.
To get in touch, send feedback or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you missed last week’s episode (or any others) you can find them right here or subscribe via iTunes.
And if you want to buy The Private Eye for yourself (which you very much do), you can find it right here: panelsyndicate.com
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018