Not a reference to an Italian translation of Wolverine And The X-Men, but instead the repeated use of rather entertaining English words in today’s X-Men comics.
I’m not sure which future these robots come from. Dicks Of Future Past? And anyway this is where Wolverine’s Long Lost Brother comes in.
This is a standard Marvel superhero comic book yes? It’s not a Crossed or a Kick Ass crossover is it? Just checking…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Wizard World No Longer Taking Credit Cards For Tables And Booths – Cheques And Cash Only - January 21, 2017
- The Actual Supergirl Warns Donald Trump About Grabbing Her… - January 21, 2017
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017