Are you already missing Grant Morrison on Action Comics? Worried that Andy Diggle’s truncated story may not satisfying you in the same way now that he’s walked off the title? Well, you know, today’s Superman #18 isn’t half bad. And, yes, it’s still by Scott Lobdell. Because, as well as Orion, a new website ClarkCatOpolis.com (which diverts to the DC Superman page), stuff with Lois, a spoiler surprise bad guy at the end and danger to civilians caused by evil music played by a DJ (though Kieron Gillen will hate this issue), we also get Superman called to the Senate.
It’s a full book. Let’s call it “recompressed”. And yes, the US have been flying drones over the Fortress Of Solitude. Will they get in? Well the clue is in the name.
Hell, even Sadaam Hussein let the weapons inspectors in. He’s got a point hasn’t he Superman? Just a little peek.
Yeah, okay, time to nuke it from space. A space drone. It’s the only way to be sure.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018