Are you already missing Grant Morrison on Action Comics? Worried that Andy Diggle’s truncated story may not satisfying you in the same way now that he’s walked off the title? Well, you know, today’s Superman #18 isn’t half bad. And, yes, it’s still by Scott Lobdell. Because, as well as Orion, a new website ClarkCatOpolis.com (which diverts to the DC Superman page), stuff with Lois, a spoiler surprise bad guy at the end and danger to civilians caused by evil music played by a DJ (though Kieron Gillen will hate this issue), we also get Superman called to the Senate.
It’s a full book. Let’s call it “recompressed”. And yes, the US have been flying drones over the Fortress Of Solitude. Will they get in? Well the clue is in the name.
Hell, even Sadaam Hussein let the weapons inspectors in. He’s got a point hasn’t he Superman? Just a little peek.
Yeah, okay, time to nuke it from space. A space drone. It’s the only way to be sure.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Black Eyed Peas Played The Marvel Party In San Diego Last Night – Video And Photos - July 22, 2017
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017