Are you already missing Grant Morrison on Action Comics? Worried that Andy Diggle’s truncated story may not satisfying you in the same way now that he’s walked off the title? Well, you know, today’s Superman #18 isn’t half bad. And, yes, it’s still by Scott Lobdell. Because, as well as Orion, a new website ClarkCatOpolis.com (which diverts to the DC Superman page), stuff with Lois, a spoiler surprise bad guy at the end and danger to civilians caused by evil music played by a DJ (though Kieron Gillen will hate this issue), we also get Superman called to the Senate.
It’s a full book. Let’s call it “recompressed”. And yes, the US have been flying drones over the Fortress Of Solitude. Will they get in? Well the clue is in the name.
Hell, even Sadaam Hussein let the weapons inspectors in. He’s got a point hasn’t he Superman? Just a little peek.
Yeah, okay, time to nuke it from space. A space drone. It’s the only way to be sure.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017
- “When Their Sales Go Down, They Will Abandon You” – Run DMC’s Darryl McDaniels On Comic Book Publishing - April 26, 2017
- Venom #150, The First Of The Marvel Legacy Comics – And It Shows - April 26, 2017