Are you already missing Grant Morrison on Action Comics? Worried that Andy Diggle’s truncated story may not satisfying you in the same way now that he’s walked off the title? Well, you know, today’s Superman #18 isn’t half bad. And, yes, it’s still by Scott Lobdell. Because, as well as Orion, a new website ClarkCatOpolis.com (which diverts to the DC Superman page), stuff with Lois, a spoiler surprise bad guy at the end and danger to civilians caused by evil music played by a DJ (though Kieron Gillen will hate this issue), we also get Superman called to the Senate.
It’s a full book. Let’s call it “recompressed”. And yes, the US have been flying drones over the Fortress Of Solitude. Will they get in? Well the clue is in the name.
Hell, even Sadaam Hussein let the weapons inspectors in. He’s got a point hasn’t he Superman? Just a little peek.
Yeah, okay, time to nuke it from space. A space drone. It’s the only way to be sure.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018