Are you already missing Grant Morrison on Action Comics? Worried that Andy Diggle’s truncated story may not satisfying you in the same way now that he’s walked off the title? Well, you know, today’s Superman #18 isn’t half bad. And, yes, it’s still by Scott Lobdell. Because, as well as Orion, a new website ClarkCatOpolis.com (which diverts to the DC Superman page), stuff with Lois, a spoiler surprise bad guy at the end and danger to civilians caused by evil music played by a DJ (though Kieron Gillen will hate this issue), we also get Superman called to the Senate.
It’s a full book. Let’s call it “recompressed”. And yes, the US have been flying drones over the Fortress Of Solitude. Will they get in? Well the clue is in the name.
Hell, even Sadaam Hussein let the weapons inspectors in. He’s got a point hasn’t he Superman? Just a little peek.
Yeah, okay, time to nuke it from space. A space drone. It’s the only way to be sure.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018