So you may consider skipping Fantastic Four #5AU. After all, it ties into a crossover you may not be reading, and it’s likely that any reality reset button from Age Of Ultron will wipe out the events in this issue anyway, as the Fantastic Four get contacted by the Black Panther and called back to Earth.
But there are two moments that stick out, one that may be a major revelation for Fantastic Four continuity and another that is a little… odd.
As the Four return to Earth, they leave their kids alone in deep space. Safe, apparently. And leave messages for them.
That’s right Valeria and Franklin, you look shocked! Unca Ben is responsible for Doctor Doom!
But there’s more to come. From their dad…
Atheist Reed Richards? Now, not only has Mister Fantastic actually been to Hell, where he learned sorcery, he went there to rescue his son Franklin from Doom. From Hell.
Come on Mister Fantastic, what are you trying to pull here?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018