So you may consider skipping Fantastic Four #5AU. After all, it ties into a crossover you may not be reading, and it’s likely that any reality reset button from Age Of Ultron will wipe out the events in this issue anyway, as the Fantastic Four get contacted by the Black Panther and called back to Earth.
But there are two moments that stick out, one that may be a major revelation for Fantastic Four continuity and another that is a little… odd.
As the Four return to Earth, they leave their kids alone in deep space. Safe, apparently. And leave messages for them.
That’s right Valeria and Franklin, you look shocked! Unca Ben is responsible for Doctor Doom!
But there’s more to come. From their dad…
Atheist Reed Richards? Now, not only has Mister Fantastic actually been to Hell, where he learned sorcery, he went there to rescue his son Franklin from Doom. From Hell.
Come on Mister Fantastic, what are you trying to pull here?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018