So you may consider skipping Fantastic Four #5AU. After all, it ties into a crossover you may not be reading, and it’s likely that any reality reset button from Age Of Ultron will wipe out the events in this issue anyway, as the Fantastic Four get contacted by the Black Panther and called back to Earth.
But there are two moments that stick out, one that may be a major revelation for Fantastic Four continuity and another that is a little… odd.
As the Four return to Earth, they leave their kids alone in deep space. Safe, apparently. And leave messages for them.
That’s right Valeria and Franklin, you look shocked! Unca Ben is responsible for Doctor Doom!
But there’s more to come. From their dad…
Atheist Reed Richards? Now, not only has Mister Fantastic actually been to Hell, where he learned sorcery, he went there to rescue his son Franklin from Doom. From Hell.
Come on Mister Fantastic, what are you trying to pull here?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- When Superheroes Get Social Justice Right, They Really Get It Right – The “Books As Flint” Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017