So you may consider skipping Fantastic Four #5AU. After all, it ties into a crossover you may not be reading, and it’s likely that any reality reset button from Age Of Ultron will wipe out the events in this issue anyway, as the Fantastic Four get contacted by the Black Panther and called back to Earth.
But there are two moments that stick out, one that may be a major revelation for Fantastic Four continuity and another that is a little… odd.
As the Four return to Earth, they leave their kids alone in deep space. Safe, apparently. And leave messages for them.
That’s right Valeria and Franklin, you look shocked! Unca Ben is responsible for Doctor Doom!
But there’s more to come. From their dad…
Atheist Reed Richards? Now, not only has Mister Fantastic actually been to Hell, where he learned sorcery, he went there to rescue his son Franklin from Doom. From Hell.
Come on Mister Fantastic, what are you trying to pull here?
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018