So, Damian Wayne. His life, his death, his funeral. Batman Inc #9.
But someone else died in recent issues too, and he gets his own funeral. But, appropriately enough, it’s like Mother Theresa dying just after Princess Diana, it kind of gets lots in the wash.
Which is why it was rather gratifying for Knight to get his own few pages in the new issue. And for Squire to step up…
Even the back of David Cameron’s head got in the action.
Unless that is of course Mark Millar squeezing his way into a Grant Morrison comic…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017
- Tom King Teases ‘Dark Matter’ From DC Comics For December 2017 - July 19, 2017
- ‘Astonisher’ Begins And ‘Noble’ Returns From Catalyst Prime In October - July 19, 2017
- The Tick Takeover Experience At San Diego Comic-Con 2017: One Of The Best Off-Site Activities In Years - July 19, 2017
- Doctor Who: Topps Trading Card For The 13th Doctor Available – That Was Fast - July 19, 2017