So, Damian Wayne. His life, his death, his funeral. Batman Inc #9.
But someone else died in recent issues too, and he gets his own funeral. But, appropriately enough, it’s like Mother Theresa dying just after Princess Diana, it kind of gets lots in the wash.
Which is why it was rather gratifying for Knight to get his own few pages in the new issue. And for Squire to step up…
Even the back of David Cameron’s head got in the action.
Unless that is of course Mark Millar squeezing his way into a Grant Morrison comic…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- J.M. DeMatteis On His “Don’t Punch A Nazi” Captain America Comic From 1982 - January 24, 2017
- Jim Starlin Made More From A Small Character In Batman V Superman Than From Thanos, Drax And Gamora In The Marvel Movies - January 24, 2017
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017