So, Damian Wayne. His life, his death, his funeral. Batman Inc #9.
But someone else died in recent issues too, and he gets his own funeral. But, appropriately enough, it’s like Mother Theresa dying just after Princess Diana, it kind of gets lots in the wash.
Which is why it was rather gratifying for Knight to get his own few pages in the new issue. And for Squire to step up…
Even the back of David Cameron’s head got in the action.
Unless that is of course Mark Millar squeezing his way into a Grant Morrison comic…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018