So, Damian Wayne. His life, his death, his funeral. Batman Inc #9.
But someone else died in recent issues too, and he gets his own funeral. But, appropriately enough, it’s like Mother Theresa dying just after Princess Diana, it kind of gets lots in the wash.
Which is why it was rather gratifying for Knight to get his own few pages in the new issue. And for Squire to step up…
Even the back of David Cameron’s head got in the action.
Unless that is of course Mark Millar squeezing his way into a Grant Morrison comic…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017