Age Of Ultron was written and drawn a couple of years ago. It was meant to have been published last year.
Now, finally finished, and being published weekly, there are a few… problems. Such as Spider-Man not being Peter Parker any more on the inside and having a different attitude to things. And the Fantastic Four being lost in deep space and time.
Yeah, that’s not very Doc Ocky. What could have happened? Well, that’s what Superior Spider-Man #6AU is for!
Yay! Doc Ock learning from the body he’s been inhabiting. Okay, that’s easy but how about the Fantastic Four? Lost in space and time, not returning when they said, and no one has any way to contact them? Let’s check in with Fantastic Four #5 AU.
Oh, so the Black Panther had a way to contact them. He just didn’t bother until now. I think Ant Man should really have a word with him. If he wasn’t being blamed by everyone for, well, something else he might have done in the past…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by Des Taylor.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017