As I just said, this is the One-Per=Retailer Variant of Guardians Of The Galaxy #1
This is the letter inside that sees Steve Wacker compare it to Giant-Size X-Men #1.
And these are all the sixteen variant covers. But, for some reason, not the one-per-retailer cover…
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017