Patrick Dane writes for Bleeding Cool
We have known for a while that General Zod will be Superman’s biggest foe in Zack Snyder‘s upcoming Man Of Steel. Fans seemed to be quite pleased that the origin story wasn’t going to be retreading the well trodden roads of Lex Luthor.*
But alas! It could still be so. David S. Goyer is teasing us anyhow. In an interview with I am Rougue, when asked about not including Luthor in the movie, he replied:
I don’t think anyone has every confirmed that we haven’t included him.
To me, this feel more like Goyer screwing with fans than any sort of hint at his possible inclusion. Either way though, I am sure many of his colleagues might be quite annoyed by the flurry of Luthor based questions they are going to get now. That is what you get when you kick the hornet’s nest of online bloggers.
*Granted, many wanted to see a villain who hadn’t graced the screen yet.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015