Patrick Dane Writes for Bleeding Cool
The Marvel Movie Universe is starting to get really muscly. While just the other day Dave Bautista was cast in the Guardians of the Galaxy movie, today UFC kickboxing champion George St-Pierre is set for a role in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
Latino Review are claiming that the fighter is set to appear as villain Baltoc the Leaper, a French kickboxer, with no superpowers but in physically exceptional condition. Similarly, George St-Pierre is a French-Canadian kickboxer who has no super powers but is in physically exceptional condition.
I can’t imagine that casting meeting was too long. After they figured out Jean Claude Van-Damme was a little too old, I am sure they landed on St-Pierre pretty quickly. At least everyone got an early lunch that day.
As a foot note, Latino Review also added that Robert Redford as reported, he will be playing a high ranking SHIELD office, but also added he is named Pierce.
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015
- This War of Mine Hits Smartphones Today - November 11, 2015