I should be sleeping, but something has been keeping me awake. It was the niggling half-memory of a tweet I read while on the road this afternoon, something that I knew I had to bring to you but I forgot in all of the Hobbit excitement.
Here it is:
I will not be involved in the 50th Anniversary Episode of Dr WHO. JB
— John Barrowman News (@Team_Barrowman) March 24, 2013
That’s John Barrowman himself, and he’s making it pretty clear, I think.
The 50th anniversary episode of Doctor Who has been shooting for a week now, so the timing is interesting. Was there a small part for Captain Jack that got snipped at the eleventh hour – if you’ll pardon the expression?
Or is there some other reason for this tweet coming today?
UPDATE: Best information now says that production starts in the week of April 22nd. But that’s not official. We’ll keep you posted.
Incidentally, the picture at the head of the post is by Mark Satchwill. I chose it for a particular reason…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014