Inspired by the somewhat charming Calvin and Hobbes animation we posted the other day, a chap by the name of Mike Scott decided he’d have a go too.
Scott has gone for a very different format, though. If we think of this as a film – which it isn’t, quite – we could say he’s created a single-shot looped animation in a very wide aspect ratio, split-screened to emulate the look of the original strip.
Now, I’d much rather have seen that one panel at a time, but I recognise the quality of the work – and the pace of turn around.
Any more, Mike?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014