Grant Morrison talks the death of Damian to the Huffington Post;
I don’t know if people have noticed, but the sword that kills him belongs to the very first known ancestor of the Waynes, it was used in Batman: Shadow of the Bat, in the 90s, so what we went back to, there’s a suit of armor in the case, and it’s Bruce Wayne’s earliest ancestor’s. That’s who kills the boy, and so there’s a lot of you know, you see him smashed against the Wayne “W” and the foyer of the Wayne tower and so it’s kind of very much about how these things play out over generations and how repetitive patterns play out of destructive patterns and it really never ends.
Anyone care to find the sword in question?
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018