Grant Morrison talks the death of Damian to the Huffington Post;
I don’t know if people have noticed, but the sword that kills him belongs to the very first known ancestor of the Waynes, it was used in Batman: Shadow of the Bat, in the 90s, so what we went back to, there’s a suit of armor in the case, and it’s Bruce Wayne’s earliest ancestor’s. That’s who kills the boy, and so there’s a lot of you know, you see him smashed against the Wayne “W” and the foyer of the Wayne tower and so it’s kind of very much about how these things play out over generations and how repetitive patterns play out of destructive patterns and it really never ends.
Anyone care to find the sword in question?
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017