Here’s a screening opportunity I think you may well be interested in. If you’d like to win, read the following carefully.
Dark Skies, the new supernatural thriller from producer Jason Blum, explodes in to UK cinemas on Wednesday 3rd April. To celebrate the release we are offering you the chance to attend an exclusive back to back double bill of Blumhouse productions Sinister and Insidious.
We have three pairs of tickets to give away to this exclusive film night at London’s Soho Screening Room on 2nd April, with complimentary food and drinks to enjoy.
Along with screenings of Insidious and Sinister, you’ll be treated to a sneak peek of exclusive Dark Skies footage, trailer and filmed interviews from the stars about the new film.
From the producer of Paranormal Activity, Insidious, and Sinister comes DARK SKIES: a supernatural thriller about a young family living in the suburbs. Daniel and Lacey Barret and their two young sons witness an escalating series of disturbing events involving their family. Unable to understand what is happening to them their safe and peaceful home quickly unravels and friends turn against them.
When it becomes clear they are being targeted by an unimaginably terrifying and deadly force, Daniel and Lacey take matters in their own hands to uncover the truth and protect what belongs to them.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvEMh3aY4Xk
To enter the competition, tell us which one of these films is the name of a previous Blumhouse Production?
Send your entry to us via our Contact Page. Make sure you select ‘Film’ from the pull down menu so that your entry goes to the right place.
For more on Dark Skies, visit the film’s Facebook page.
- Competition will close on March 27th
- Open to UK participants only
- Prize for three (3) winners is one (1) pair of tickets to the Blumhouse Double Bill screening at Mr Youngs; 14 D’Arblay Street, London, W1F 8DY on 2nd April 2013
- Entrants must be able to attend the event from 6pm on the day of the event.
- Travel and accommodation are not included
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions
- If winner is under 18 then his/her guest must be his/her parent or guardian.
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by a representative of the site
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into