Patrick Dane was our man on the red carpet from the premiere of Danny Boyle‘s mindgames heist thriller, Trance. He came back with some interesting snippets from James McAvoy and Boyle, shedding just a little light on their upcoming projects.
Let’s start with James McAvoy, who is looking forward to getting going on Days of Future Past.
I am on X-Men next, which is lighter than Trance, but then Charles is going to be in a dark place I think… and I can tell you it is set in the 70s. Flares and sideburns!
I suppose it would be fun to see Xavier’s hair go from one extreme to the other. Even better in timelapse, though.
Meanwhile, Boyle talked about his plans for not one but two period movies:
We are working on some period scripts. No idea whether they will work or not – can’t really tell, it is early days, but certainly that is what we are working on. And that is the surprise to me… “Oh right, we are working on two period movies”.
That’s going to be a change, you know? But you’ve got to make new demands of yourself, it’s a good thing.
There’s a preview screening of Trance at the Vue in London’s Stratford City tonight, complete with a 40 minute Danny Boyle Q&A. There are still some tickets, if you book now. See you there?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014