This is the cover for the second print of Poison Elves, the revived comic by Ape Entertainment based on the late Drew Hayes work. It has preorders of six thousand, a print run of seven thousand and sold out in a day,
The second print cover is an homage to the cover to the original Poison Elves #1 from Sirius.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017