This is the originally solicited cover for Constantine #1, out yesterday. Kicking back on a gravestone having a smoke as he’s approached by zombies. As you do.
And here’s the published version, all glowy and fighty and not smokingy. Well, I suppose, he doesn.t always have to be smoking to be Constantine does he? He certainly does on the inside pages.
Except at one point he also seemed be doing it on the cover, according to this little ComiXology icon…
So who removed the cigarette? And why?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017