This is the originally solicited cover for Constantine #1, out yesterday. Kicking back on a gravestone having a smoke as he’s approached by zombies. As you do.
And here’s the published version, all glowy and fighty and not smokingy. Well, I suppose, he doesn.t always have to be smoking to be Constantine does he? He certainly does on the inside pages.
Except at one point he also seemed be doing it on the cover, according to this little ComiXology icon…
So who removed the cigarette? And why?
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017