This is the originally solicited cover for Constantine #1, out yesterday. Kicking back on a gravestone having a smoke as he’s approached by zombies. As you do.
And here’s the published version, all glowy and fighty and not smokingy. Well, I suppose, he doesn.t always have to be smoking to be Constantine does he? He certainly does on the inside pages.
Except at one point he also seemed be doing it on the cover, according to this little ComiXology icon…
So who removed the cigarette? And why?
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017