This is the originally solicited cover for Constantine #1, out yesterday. Kicking back on a gravestone having a smoke as he’s approached by zombies. As you do.
And here’s the published version, all glowy and fighty and not smokingy. Well, I suppose, he doesn.t always have to be smoking to be Constantine does he? He certainly does on the inside pages.
Except at one point he also seemed be doing it on the cover, according to this little ComiXology icon…
So who removed the cigarette? And why?
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018