Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti together again. Quite an Event. Welcome to Ultimate Spider-Man season two as Spidey heads to a mysterious alien world… Boston!
Here’s the official blurb.
Ultimate Heroes. Ultimate Villains. Ultimate Responsibility.
Season Two of the hit series ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN continues as Spider-Man is invited to Boston to become their official hero! Written by Marvel Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada and superstar writer Jimmy Palmiotti, can Spidey leave his home city of New York for their greatest rival? Is the grass greener on the other side?
Don’t miss the next amazing episode of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN debuts this Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017