Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti together again. Quite an Event. Welcome to Ultimate Spider-Man season two as Spidey heads to a mysterious alien world… Boston!
Here’s the official blurb.
Ultimate Heroes. Ultimate Villains. Ultimate Responsibility.
Season Two of the hit series ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN continues as Spider-Man is invited to Boston to become their official hero! Written by Marvel Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada and superstar writer Jimmy Palmiotti, can Spidey leave his home city of New York for their greatest rival? Is the grass greener on the other side?
Don’t miss the next amazing episode of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN debuts this Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
- Valiant Validated Signature Series Returns For Secret Weapons #1 - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Nature Of Paradise Island In Wonder Woman, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Ted Kord, Blue Beetle, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- “He Pushed Us Forward” – Marvel Comics’ Tribute To Bernie Wrightson - April 26, 2017
- Well That Was Quick. X-Men Gold #2 Brings Back The Politics… (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017