Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti together again. Quite an Event. Welcome to Ultimate Spider-Man season two as Spidey heads to a mysterious alien world… Boston!
Here’s the official blurb.
Ultimate Heroes. Ultimate Villains. Ultimate Responsibility.
Season Two of the hit series ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN continues as Spider-Man is invited to Boston to become their official hero! Written by Marvel Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada and superstar writer Jimmy Palmiotti, can Spidey leave his home city of New York for their greatest rival? Is the grass greener on the other side?
Don’t miss the next amazing episode of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN debuts this Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018