Joe Quesada and Jimmy Palmiotti together again. Quite an Event. Welcome to Ultimate Spider-Man season two as Spidey heads to a mysterious alien world… Boston!
Here’s the official blurb.
Ultimate Heroes. Ultimate Villains. Ultimate Responsibility.
Season Two of the hit series ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN continues as Spider-Man is invited to Boston to become their official hero! Written by Marvel Chief Creative Officer, Joe Quesada and superstar writer Jimmy Palmiotti, can Spidey leave his home city of New York for their greatest rival? Is the grass greener on the other side?
Don’t miss the next amazing episode of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN debuts this Sunday at 11a/10c inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD.
- Reviewing By The Numbers: A Tarnished Tintin For Grown Ups - January 22, 2017
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017