This TV promo for Iron Man 3 seems very kid friendly, designed to introduce the character in the most basic terms and then tease more footage with the promise:
See All The Action – Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice Awards 8/7c
And shortly thereafter on the internet, I would imagine.
I’m expecting that the Awards show will bring us the clip, or at least some of the clip, first played at Comic-Con last year. That’s what the footage in this mini-video matches with.
Now, there’s also been a development at the Iron Man viral site Become Iron Man. I noticed this morning that it’s now open for registrations, so I did. I’m now registered.
Here are the two key screen captures.
So… they’re offering people the chance to “beta test” the Mark XLII, and they need these people to preregister with their height and… eye and hair colour?
As you can see, Iron Man 3 is out on April 25th in the UK.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014