Both of The Amazing Spider-Man director Marc Webb‘s most recent Twitter pictures have featured the logo of the Ravenscroft Institute. Today, it’s on the back of a member of the institute’s security detail; yesterday, it was on the wall, being all foreboding as Colm Feore – playing who-knows-who, looked on.
This suggests that the Ravenscroft Institute isn’t just a throw away location. Sit tight for rogues gallery easter eggs aplenty.
It’s interesting that large institutions – be it this one or Oscorp – are playing such a major role in Webb’s teasing. He’s making this picture seem a bit like Peter Parker vs. The Huge Organisations.
Work is underway building a replica of Times Square for the filming of an extensive battle sequence between Spider-Man and at least Electro. Shooting on that set alone is going to take two months, apparently. I wonder what Webb will be teasing us with throughout that whole process?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014