Right before the Vibe book was announced for DC, artist Pete Woods was on Facebook asking for pictures of Detroit to use as photo reference because… well, he didn’t want to show the same landmarks that you always see when anyone mentions Detroit.
Detroit resident Andrew Elia sent him over 300 photos. Woods was pretty pleased and said that he was going to give Andrew a mention in some way in an upcoming issue.
In issue 2 this week, Andrew appears on the first page warming himself over a trash can in a Detroit Alley. His surname is written in graffiti at the upper right corner at the top.
Just, you know, thought it would be nice to run a pleasant DC Comics story right about now.
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017