I get the feeling that today’s Spider-Man may become quite famous for the above scene. I can’t wait until Marvel HQ turns on the AR…
It’s been said that Spider-Man is the Bugs Bunny of the Marvel Universe. Well in that case, Superior Spider-Man is Daffy Duck. The quips are gone. He’s under attack. And “of course, you realise, this means war.”
Except of course, this is the Marvel Universe rather than the Looney Tunes. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, this is one of the fastest and most affecting switches from comedy to tragedy you may have seen for some time. It’s shocking, it’s nasty, it’s visceral.
Jut keep thinking about the nads. The funny, funny, bruised and battered spider-nads.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by DesTaylor.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017