I get the feeling that today’s Spider-Man may become quite famous for the above scene. I can’t wait until Marvel HQ turns on the AR…
It’s been said that Spider-Man is the Bugs Bunny of the Marvel Universe. Well in that case, Superior Spider-Man is Daffy Duck. The quips are gone. He’s under attack. And “of course, you realise, this means war.”
Except of course, this is the Marvel Universe rather than the Looney Tunes. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, this is one of the fastest and most affecting switches from comedy to tragedy you may have seen for some time. It’s shocking, it’s nasty, it’s visceral.
Jut keep thinking about the nads. The funny, funny, bruised and battered spider-nads.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by DesTaylor.
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017