I get the feeling that today’s Spider-Man may become quite famous for the above scene. I can’t wait until Marvel HQ turns on the AR…
It’s been said that Spider-Man is the Bugs Bunny of the Marvel Universe. Well in that case, Superior Spider-Man is Daffy Duck. The quips are gone. He’s under attack. And “of course, you realise, this means war.”
Except of course, this is the Marvel Universe rather than the Looney Tunes. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, this is one of the fastest and most affecting switches from comedy to tragedy you may have seen for some time. It’s shocking, it’s nasty, it’s visceral.
Jut keep thinking about the nads. The funny, funny, bruised and battered spider-nads.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by DesTaylor.
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018