I get the feeling that today’s Spider-Man may become quite famous for the above scene. I can’t wait until Marvel HQ turns on the AR…
It’s been said that Spider-Man is the Bugs Bunny of the Marvel Universe. Well in that case, Superior Spider-Man is Daffy Duck. The quips are gone. He’s under attack. And “of course, you realise, this means war.”
Except of course, this is the Marvel Universe rather than the Looney Tunes. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, this is one of the fastest and most affecting switches from comedy to tragedy you may have seen for some time. It’s shocking, it’s nasty, it’s visceral.
Jut keep thinking about the nads. The funny, funny, bruised and battered spider-nads.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently hosting an exhibition by DesTaylor.
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017