UPDATE: Paramount have been in touch to say that the “information previously posted is inaccurate.” Scratch that, then…?
Michael Bay has promised a new direction for his fourth, and possibly final, Transformers movie, at the same time as keeping any particular plans obscured. Even the typically very candid Mark Wahlberg has kept whatever info he has completely under shadow.
Here’s how they describe the story set up for the movie:
As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.
So, what do you reckon? Is Marky Mark playing a powerful businessman or an ingenious scientist?
Yeah, I reckon there’s more chance of him playing a high school science teacher. Or a zookeeper.
Transformers 4 will be shooting in Michigan soon enough. It may also head to China. Or not. There will be big robots in it, though. And they’ll be pounding seven shades of enamel paint off of one another.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014