My writing for Bleeding Cool, and the various columns that preceded it, has tried to be somewhere between Popbitch and Private Eye Magazine. That both of those outlets often run reports on the production goings on at Doctor Who just shows how far the programme has grown in terms of its media importance.
Today, Private Eye have run with added details on the bust up between Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner that Bleeding Cool previously reported.
And yes, that’s one of those “tired and emotional” or “Ugandan discussion” euphemisms the magazine loves to use so much at the end there.
- The Simpsons Comic to Stop After 25 Years – Bongo to Close? - July 23, 2018
- BBC Releases Entire SDCC ‘Doctor Who’ Panel Video From Hall H - July 23, 2018
- ComiXology Found a New Way to Advertise During San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2018
- What’s Happening With Wally West in the DC Universe? (Major Spoilers) - July 23, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writers Commentary on Red Sonja #18 - July 23, 2018