My writing for Bleeding Cool, and the various columns that preceded it, has tried to be somewhere between Popbitch and Private Eye Magazine. That both of those outlets often run reports on the production goings on at Doctor Who just shows how far the programme has grown in terms of its media importance.
Today, Private Eye have run with added details on the bust up between Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner that Bleeding Cool previously reported.
And yes, that’s one of those “tired and emotional” or “Ugandan discussion” euphemisms the magazine loves to use so much at the end there.
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018