My writing for Bleeding Cool, and the various columns that preceded it, has tried to be somewhere between Popbitch and Private Eye Magazine. That both of those outlets often run reports on the production goings on at Doctor Who just shows how far the programme has grown in terms of its media importance.
Today, Private Eye have run with added details on the bust up between Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner that Bleeding Cool previously reported.
And yes, that’s one of those “tired and emotional” or “Ugandan discussion” euphemisms the magazine loves to use so much at the end there.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017