My writing for Bleeding Cool, and the various columns that preceded it, has tried to be somewhere between Popbitch and Private Eye Magazine. That both of those outlets often run reports on the production goings on at Doctor Who just shows how far the programme has grown in terms of its media importance.
Today, Private Eye have run with added details on the bust up between Steven Moffat and Caroline Skinner that Bleeding Cool previously reported.
And yes, that’s one of those “tired and emotional” or “Ugandan discussion” euphemisms the magazine loves to use so much at the end there.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018