Bleeding Cool has learnt from rumours (still) coming out of Toronto Comic Con that we are to look forward to a new “Avengery” comic from Warren Ellis and Mike McKone coming from Marvel in the summer.
No details, no names, no team members, but we can always use another Avengers comic can’t we?
Well, we can from Ellis and McKone.
I’m giving this a green light.
- Mayo “SEN” Naito to Create Back-Up Strip in New Shazam Comic - August 20, 2018
- Frank Quitely Returns to DC Comics for The Green Lantern Variant Covers - August 20, 2018
- It’s Superman vs. Dr Manhattan in November’s Doomsday Clock - August 20, 2018
- The Return of Suicide Squad: Black Files – With or Without Doctor Endless? - August 20, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for November 2018 - August 20, 2018