Bleeding Cool has learnt from rumours (still) coming out of Toronto Comic Con that we are to look forward to a new “Avengery” comic from Warren Ellis and Mike McKone coming from Marvel in the summer.
No details, no names, no team members, but we can always use another Avengers comic can’t we?
Well, we can from Ellis and McKone.
I’m giving this a green light.
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018