Bleeding Cool has learnt from rumours (still) coming out of Toronto Comic Con that we are to look forward to a new “Avengery” comic from Warren Ellis and Mike McKone coming from Marvel in the summer.
No details, no names, no team members, but we can always use another Avengers comic can’t we?
Well, we can from Ellis and McKone.
I’m giving this a green light.
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017