If you feel like this clip from Orphan Black leaves you with more questions than answers, imagine how Sarah feels.
I love the close up of the shoes coming off – it’s a real turning point. And then that last beat is a great hook too.
So far, Orphan Black is living up to my expectations. I know three minutes isn’t a lot to go on but let’s be honest, they could have stunk.
Orphan Black kicks off on BBC America on Saturday March 30th, as part of a double bill with the new Doctor Who. I hope it comes to the UK soon too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014