I understand that Andy Diggle, announced just before NYCC by DC (and by Bleeding Cool a few weeks earlier) as taking over Action Comics with Tony Daniel after Grant Morrison leaves the comic is… also leaving the comic.
Diggle and Daniel’s run on the title was already delayed by one issue as Grant Morrison and Rags Morales felt they had one last issue left in them.
Neither DC Comics, nor Andy Diggle chose to comment, as might be expected.
Interestingly, Andy Diggle has been retweeting links to Superman interviews in which he discusses issues that it seems he probably won’t actually be writing now. Such as…
— DC Comics (@DCComics) March 16, 2013
- All Coffee Might As Well Be Decaf To Kryptonians – Action Comics #982 - June 28, 2017
- How Imperious Are Today’s Secret Empire Crossovers? Secret Empire #5, Occupy Avengers #8, Amazing Spider-Man #29, Guardians Of The Galaxy Annual #1 - June 28, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Christmas Special Shooting Reveal This Saturday’s Cliffhanger? (SPOILERS) - June 28, 2017
- Suicide Squad Continues To Spread The Love For Graphic Designers - June 28, 2017
- Fantastic Four Characters Removed From Sale For Marvel Heroes Game - June 28, 2017