I understand that Andy Diggle, announced just before NYCC by DC (and by Bleeding Cool a few weeks earlier) as taking over Action Comics with Tony Daniel after Grant Morrison leaves the comic is… also leaving the comic.
Diggle and Daniel’s run on the title was already delayed by one issue as Grant Morrison and Rags Morales felt they had one last issue left in them.
Neither DC Comics, nor Andy Diggle chose to comment, as might be expected.
Interestingly, Andy Diggle has been retweeting links to Superman interviews in which he discusses issues that it seems he probably won’t actually be writing now. Such as…
— DC Comics (@DCComics) March 16, 2013
- Marvel Promises Fewer Tie-Ins For Secret Empire, But Will Take Over The Comics Industry With Hydra Nation - March 24, 2017
- God Country #1 Goes To Fourth Printing As First Printing Sells For $200 - March 24, 2017
- Gorillaz Become Humanz - March 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Generations Revealed As Ten Team-Up Stories Between Legacy Characters And The Originals By Bendis, Wilson, Spencer And More - March 24, 2017
- Two Big Things About Batman: Dark Days - March 24, 2017