All this talk about Harper Row… are people missing the candidate Grant Morrison is actually giving us for a replacement Robin in his own story?
Ellie. We first meet her when she’s a teen prostitute in Gotham during the Three Ghosts of Batman arc in Batman 664 and 665.
Batman offers her a decent job possibility at WayneTech to help her get off the streets.
We then see her again in Batman 701 thanking Batman for his help after he survives his battle with Dr. Hurt. She runs into him after her new boyfriend’s music gig. Progress.
Then we saw her as a receptionist in the last few issues of Inc…
And then she was all over the last issue of Batman Inc. Playing her part in saving the day.
You need more motivation than that? Of course, there’s the other possibility that she’s that sh’s also the continuing Eternal Warrior-style version of Doom Patrol’s Crazy Jane and The Invisibles’ Ragged Robin… it’s those cheeks. But could Grant be implanting deep within the continuity of Batman, his own continuing icon?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017