The River Of Lost Souls by Isabel Greenberg in The Guardian this weekend.
PBS on the rise of webcomics.
Comics Plus of Macon gets profiled by the local press.
They say I am a work in progress. The fools.
Until DC Comics and/or fans get sick of me, I’ll be doing Batgirl covers for a while. Really fun character to work with. I did a couple things differently here which was sticking with only Photoshop (no Painter) and just 2-3 brushes.
Gail drops an exclusive treat…TREMOR, from the Secret Six, will be in the core group of the Movement. Love her!
Ethan Van Sciver says he and Gail are working on a hardcover project and Plastic Man is IN it.
As a web application developer you will work with a great development team building the engine which powers Marvel’s successful online businesses. You will work closely with a creative and canny product team on web and mobile products used by millions of users a month. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. You will help implement innovative, best-of-breed solutions which excite both long-time Marvel fans and new users alike.
- The Eisner Awards 2017 – Live, As They Come In - July 21, 2017
- IDW Cut Comics By 25% – And More First Strike, Star Trek, And Black Crown From The Diamond Retailer Presentation - July 21, 2017
- What It Looks Like When Retailers Race To Get Exclusive San Diego Comic-Con Swag - July 21, 2017
- Boom! Studios’ 5 Biggest Problems In Comics, And A ‘Clueless’ Graphic Novel - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Legal Defense Fund To Train Comic Book Retailers In Their Legal Rights - July 21, 2017