After this, I doubt there’s going to be much new footage forthcoming before Game of Thrones season 3 kicks off on March 31st. Surely HBO don’t want to overshare?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XSeW4B5Rg
I’m amused that they started with “How long does it go on?” I wonder how long it will go on…? I can’t help but think either the novels, the TV show or both will somehow end up unfinished or wrapped up in haste.
Here in the UK, incidentally, the series gets rolling on April 1st. Not too much of a wait.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014