So you’ve probably seen that the powers-that-be here at Bleeding Cool Online have been doing this new print magazine. And it’s been pretty successful, having ranked as the top selling comics magazine through Diamond Comic Distributors for each of the first three issues. So you’re probably thinking…”how can I get my product, service, or comic store in on the printed magazine?” I’m glad you asked…because it is quite simple. Advertising in Bleeding Cool Magazine is reasonably priced, easy to do, and a great way to reach BC’s print and online fans. There are combination price breaks for folks looking to advertise in multiple issues or with packages of print and online advertising.
And right now BCM is taking ads for the May and July issues. With a great convention presence and Rich Johnston running around shows stirring up trouble this spring and summer, you can bet that a well placed ad in those issues will be seen by multitudes of Bleeding Cool fans. Just call or email email@example.com for personalized proposals for how BC can help achieve your promotional goals.
- Gabriel Andrade Illustrates Essential Unseen Uber #1/2 Chapter in Bleeding Cool Magazine - October 23, 2013
- Max Brooks, George RR Martin, and Christos Gage San Diego Signing Schedule - July 16, 2013
- Get Covered By Bleeding Cool Magazine At San Diego - July 10, 2013
- Talking To Max Brooks About Extinction Parade - April 24, 2013
- Avatar Press HQ Hit By Lightning - April 17, 2013