Production on the Beverly Hills Cop TV pilot has been underway since Friday. Barry Sonnenfeld is directing, Shawn Ryan wrote the script and is producing, and Eddie Murphy and Judge Reinhold are reprising their roles alongside Brandon T. Jackson as the new lead, Aaron Foley, son of Axel.
I think that the showmakers have got an awful lot on their side with this one.
Here are a couple of set pictures, courtesy of Ryan’s Twitter feed. Firstly, you can compare Jackson and Murphy; then you can see “that jacket” and wonder, for half a second, which of them will get to wear it.
Of course, it’s going to end up in the wardrobe of Foley Jr. Here’s a comparison of new and old from E!
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014