These are the Underarmour Alter Ego Baselayer tops licensed from Marvel and DC.
Apparently “UA Compression gives your muscles that extra boost they need when you’re working hard. But you know what else it does? It makes you feel damn near invincible. It turns you into exactly what you want to be, every time you workout or compete. This is Under Armour® Alter Ego: the baselayer built for heroic performance.”
So basically, you put one on and you instantly get muscles like this guy.
And not at all like these guys.
Kudos to the all-around Iron Man suit design though… and thanks to Little Bleeder Greymouser for pointing it out.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017