An accidentally released cover shows off the Unknown Soldier, a re-entry into the New 52.
Looks like the Dial is summoning icons from the rest of the New 52. It keeps the WTF reference on the cover. And finally justifies the fact that it’s a DC comic and not a Vertigo book.
Earth 2 brings back a DC character into the New 52. Even if its another universe. Jack Kirby’s Mister Miracle.
Gp on Bruce, shoot him.
Rumours of a new Batwing seem to be true.
And anyone who read Detective Comics #18 has an idea of what’s coming in #19 now.
Stormwatch has a bit of a reboot.
Then there’s Red Hood And The Outlaws but remember, this is a little old and subject to change.
Dial H For Hero probably works best as a WTF moment. But I prefer some of the Bleeding Cool artists’ versions…
It wasn’t far off, was it?
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018