Here are forty fresh seconds – or near enough – of new Doctor Who. They’ve obviously completed a lot more of the effects shots since the last time we got a sneak peek.
Nonetheless, Matt Smith is still the best special effect they have. I’ll miss him when he’s gone.
Doctor Who returns two weeks from today, on Easter Saturday March 30th.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014