Or at least he did.
On the Jonathan Ross show tonight, Matt Smith revealed that he travels on the London Underground every day, on the end carriage in a beanie hat.
So… will you start taking the end carriage looking out for big chins under beanies? Or is that just creepy? Probably. Also, he’s single…
He confirmed he’s doing the anniversary special and Christmas special, but is taking it “year by year”. And on the fiftieth anniversary, “the biggest and the best and the most exciting years for the show.” As for Daleks, we may get one but other aliens too..
And the one tease word he can give us for the anniversary special? “Paintings.”
You’ll miss him when he’s gone.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017