Or at least he did.
On the Jonathan Ross show tonight, Matt Smith revealed that he travels on the London Underground every day, on the end carriage in a beanie hat.
So… will you start taking the end carriage looking out for big chins under beanies? Or is that just creepy? Probably. Also, he’s single…
He confirmed he’s doing the anniversary special and Christmas special, but is taking it “year by year”. And on the fiftieth anniversary, “the biggest and the best and the most exciting years for the show.” As for Daleks, we may get one but other aliens too..
And the one tease word he can give us for the anniversary special? “Paintings.”
You’ll miss him when he’s gone.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018