This week Jason and I try to work out what’s up with the Veronica Mars Kickstarter, question Britain’s ability to make action films and look at Steven Soderbergh’s extraordinary Side Effects.
There’s also some chat about the unusual filmmaking in Maniac, how awards ceremonies might be completely reinvented, and the top ten movies in UK cinemas.
Warning: I do spoil one plot point from Side Effects. It’s something that happens at the end of the first act. Skip the portion from 18:30 to 19:10 if you don’t want to hear it.
You can listen to Jason and myself live on Glide FM on Monday and Friday mornings.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014