Wondercon is happening in Anaheim over the last weekend of March, from Friday 29th to Sunday 31st. During that time there will be several TV and movie panels, and I wish I could be there for… well, all of them, really. And yes, there is an echo in here.
Here’s a timetable.
12.30pm – 1.30pm – Battlestar Galactica – with Richard Hatch, Kevin Grazier, Michael Taylor and “special guests”
1.30pm – 2.30pm – The Psychology of Star Trek vs. Star Wars
2.00pm – 3.00pm – Inside Disney and ABC’s writers rooms – guests include Jane Espenson
2.30pm – 3.30pm – Star Trek Into High Definition – guests include Brannon Braga
4.00pm – 5.00pm – Beauty and the Beast – with Kristin Kreuk and Kelly Souders
4.00pm – 5.00pm – Star Trek Summit – guests include Brannon Braga and Eugene Roddenberry
5.00pm – 6.00pm – Regular Show – with as-yet-unnamed guests
6.00pm – 7.00pm – Femme Fatales – with Dean Haglund and many more
6.30pm – 7.30pm – Star Trek bridge restoration presentation
- 10.30am – 11.30am – The Music That Makes You Scream – with horror movie composers
- 11.30am – 12.30pm – Inspector Spacetime – with Travis Richey and company
- 11.30am – 12.30pm – Pacific Rim and The Conjuring – with Guillermo Del Toro and James Wan
- 12.00pm – 1.pm – Adventure Time – with “behind the scenes superstars”
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm – Falling Skies – with Drew Roy, Sarah Carter, Seychelle Gabriel and Remi Aubuchon
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm – TV Writing Room Secrets Revealed – with Javier Grillo-Marxuach, Jose Molina and many more
- 1.15pm – 2.15pm – Revolution – with Elizabeth Mitchell, Tracy Spiridakos, Zak Orth, David Lyons, Daniella Alonso, Tim Guinee and David Rambo.
- 2.30pm – 3.30pm – Cartoon Voices – with Mark Evanier and several voice over artists
- 2.30pm – 4.00pm – Evil Dead, This Is The End and Mortal Instruments: City of Bones – panels will include Bruce Campbell, Seth Rogen, Danny McBride, Lily Collins and plenty more.
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm – Teen Titans Go! – with Michael Jelenic, Aaron Horvath, Greg Cipes and Khary Payton
- 4.30pm – 5.30pm – Fan Favourite Showrunners – with Remi Aubuchon, Jeff Davis, Glen Mazarra – blimey! – Steven Molaro and Julie Plec
- 5.30pm – 6.30pm – Animation Domination HD – panel includes Axe Cop TV show crew
- 7.00pm – 8.00pm – Under the Dome – with Brian K. Vaughan, Dean Norris, Rachelle Lefevre, Neal Baer and Jack Bender
- 11.00am – 12.00pm – Much Ado About Nothing – with “very special guests”
- 11.30am – 12.30pm – Warner Archive animation – with Jerry Beck
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm – The One Ring on The Desolation of Smaug
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm – Writing for Animation with Mark Evanier
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Arrow – with Stephen Amell, Colin Donnell, Willa Holland, Paul Blackthorne Marc Guggenheim and Andrew Kreisberg
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm – Spotlight on Jane Espenson – also with Brad Bell
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm – Lego Batman – with Clancy Brown, Travis Willingham, Christopher Smith and Charlie Schlatter
There are also plenty of preview screenings happening.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014