It’s the Comic Relief Red Nose Day telethon on the BBC right now, and they just gave us a mashup sketch between maternity ward documentary show One Born Every Minute and the 1950s period piece Call The Midwife in a clash of cultures, and a clash of voiceovers and even a slip into Miranda. But midwifes and nurses just weren’t enough, we had to have a Doctor…
This was followed by some live Matt Smith in the studio with more to come, I fancy.
You know, at some point Miranda Hart and BBC Wales circled around each other, weighing up the possibility of a stint on Doctor Who. This is the closest we’ve had so far.
Follow the above with Rowan Atkinson as the new Archbishop of Canterbury. Maybe even the wedding ceremony where Simon Cowell marries himself. Or The Muppets, on right now…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018