It’s the Comic Relief Red Nose Day telethon on the BBC right now, and they just gave us a mashup sketch between maternity ward documentary show One Born Every Minute and the 1950s period piece Call The Midwife in a clash of cultures, and a clash of voiceovers and even a slip into Miranda. But midwifes and nurses just weren’t enough, we had to have a Doctor…
This was followed by some live Matt Smith in the studio with more to come, I fancy.
You know, at some point Miranda Hart and BBC Wales circled around each other, weighing up the possibility of a stint on Doctor Who. This is the closest we’ve had so far.
Follow the above with Rowan Atkinson as the new Archbishop of Canterbury. Maybe even the wedding ceremony where Simon Cowell marries himself. Or The Muppets, on right now…
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017
- Tessa Hulls’ Journey Into Her Family’s Past Uncovers The Life Of An Extraordinary Woman - January 17, 2017
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017