It’s the Comic Relief Red Nose Day telethon on the BBC right now, and they just gave us a mashup sketch between maternity ward documentary show One Born Every Minute and the 1950s period piece Call The Midwife in a clash of cultures, and a clash of voiceovers and even a slip into Miranda. But midwifes and nurses just weren’t enough, we had to have a Doctor…
This was followed by some live Matt Smith in the studio with more to come, I fancy.
You know, at some point Miranda Hart and BBC Wales circled around each other, weighing up the possibility of a stint on Doctor Who. This is the closest we’ve had so far.
Follow the above with Rowan Atkinson as the new Archbishop of Canterbury. Maybe even the wedding ceremony where Simon Cowell marries himself. Or The Muppets, on right now…
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017