It’s the Comic Relief Red Nose Day telethon on the BBC right now, and they just gave us a mashup sketch between maternity ward documentary show One Born Every Minute and the 1950s period piece Call The Midwife in a clash of cultures, and a clash of voiceovers and even a slip into Miranda. But midwifes and nurses just weren’t enough, we had to have a Doctor…
This was followed by some live Matt Smith in the studio with more to come, I fancy.
You know, at some point Miranda Hart and BBC Wales circled around each other, weighing up the possibility of a stint on Doctor Who. This is the closest we’ve had so far.
Follow the above with Rowan Atkinson as the new Archbishop of Canterbury. Maybe even the wedding ceremony where Simon Cowell marries himself. Or The Muppets, on right now…
- Rewriting The DC Universe Today In Flash #21 – Bringing It All Back Again (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Today, Cassandra Cain Finally Chooses Her New Name (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- Rewriting The Life Of Superman, Lois Lane And Superboy, Today (SPOILERS) - April 26, 2017
- It’s Going To Take A Very Long Time To Rehabilitate Lobo, From Today’s Justice League Of America - April 26, 2017
- Hydra Youth? Previewing Secret Empire #1, #2, The Crossovers And The Spin-Offs… - April 26, 2017