For all you speculators hanging on every new Image Comics issue one with dreams of five figure CGC 9.8 possibilities to come, you’re only getting one chance in June, with Greg Rucka and Michael Lark‘s Lazarus.
“FAMILY,” Part One
In a dystopian near-future government is a quaint concept, resources are coveted, and posession is 100% of the law. A handful of Families rule, jealously guarding what they have and exploiting the Waste who struggle to survive in their domains. Forever Carlyle defends her family’s holdings through deception and force as their protector, their Lazarus. Shot dead defending the family home, Forever’s day goes downhill from there….
Yeah, there’s no way people are going to order enough of that, let alone Peter Panzerfaust #11 with it’s new jump-on point. Just saying.
Oh I suppose, we also have a new Hoax Hunters comic, Case Files #1 and of course a new Skullkickers #1, this time it’s Dark Skullkickers Dark #1! But if you’re looking for a new Fatale, a new Peter Panzerfaust, a new Nonplayer, look to Lazarus!
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017