For all you speculators hanging on every new Image Comics issue one with dreams of five figure CGC 9.8 possibilities to come, you’re only getting one chance in June, with Greg Rucka and Michael Lark‘s Lazarus.
“FAMILY,” Part One
In a dystopian near-future government is a quaint concept, resources are coveted, and posession is 100% of the law. A handful of Families rule, jealously guarding what they have and exploiting the Waste who struggle to survive in their domains. Forever Carlyle defends her family’s holdings through deception and force as their protector, their Lazarus. Shot dead defending the family home, Forever’s day goes downhill from there….
Yeah, there’s no way people are going to order enough of that, let alone Peter Panzerfaust #11 with it’s new jump-on point. Just saying.
Oh I suppose, we also have a new Hoax Hunters comic, Case Files #1 and of course a new Skullkickers #1, this time it’s Dark Skullkickers Dark #1! But if you’re looking for a new Fatale, a new Peter Panzerfaust, a new Nonplayer, look to Lazarus!
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017