For all you speculators hanging on every new Image Comics issue one with dreams of five figure CGC 9.8 possibilities to come, you’re only getting one chance in June, with Greg Rucka and Michael Lark‘s Lazarus.
“FAMILY,” Part One
In a dystopian near-future government is a quaint concept, resources are coveted, and posession is 100% of the law. A handful of Families rule, jealously guarding what they have and exploiting the Waste who struggle to survive in their domains. Forever Carlyle defends her family’s holdings through deception and force as their protector, their Lazarus. Shot dead defending the family home, Forever’s day goes downhill from there….
Yeah, there’s no way people are going to order enough of that, let alone Peter Panzerfaust #11 with it’s new jump-on point. Just saying.
Oh I suppose, we also have a new Hoax Hunters comic, Case Files #1 and of course a new Skullkickers #1, this time it’s Dark Skullkickers Dark #1! But if you’re looking for a new Fatale, a new Peter Panzerfaust, a new Nonplayer, look to Lazarus!
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018