For all you speculators hanging on every new Image Comics issue one with dreams of five figure CGC 9.8 possibilities to come, you’re only getting one chance in June, with Greg Rucka and Michael Lark‘s Lazarus.
“FAMILY,” Part One
In a dystopian near-future government is a quaint concept, resources are coveted, and posession is 100% of the law. A handful of Families rule, jealously guarding what they have and exploiting the Waste who struggle to survive in their domains. Forever Carlyle defends her family’s holdings through deception and force as their protector, their Lazarus. Shot dead defending the family home, Forever’s day goes downhill from there….
Yeah, there’s no way people are going to order enough of that, let alone Peter Panzerfaust #11 with it’s new jump-on point. Just saying.
Oh I suppose, we also have a new Hoax Hunters comic, Case Files #1 and of course a new Skullkickers #1, this time it’s Dark Skullkickers Dark #1! But if you’re looking for a new Fatale, a new Peter Panzerfaust, a new Nonplayer, look to Lazarus!
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017