Kick Ass 2 is on the way. So that means lots of stories aboiut real real life superheroes.
20 year old Roger Hayhurst, Swinton’s own superhero Knight Warrior, has hung up his cape after being beaten up while on patrol, with his 18 year old girlfriend, Knight Maiden.
“We were recognised when we were walking through Clifton and some lads started punching me. My face was all swollen.
“After that I still dress up and occasionally patrol, but now I mainly dress up for charity appearances. Rebecca has got rid of her costume now.”
But that’s okay, they both still have a local radio show to host. So you know, they’ll still be Clark and Lois…
- Cincinnati ComiCon No More, After Four Years - February 19, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 19th February 2017 – DC Has 6, Image Has 3, Marvel Has 1… - February 19, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 19th February 2017 – The Dark Affleck May Not Return? - February 19, 2017
- The Top 100 Ordered Comics Of January 2017 (Including The Ones That Weren’t Ordered As Well) - February 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching December 2016 – The Year In Genderetrospect - February 19, 2017