Bryan Singer has amped up his Twitter teasing. This time, no names of new cast members – but a spread of headshots stuck to the wall.
Reading left to right, the last three on the bottom row are previously unannounced. My eye sight is pretty good, but apparently better than that of Singer’s camera.
My guess is that we have Daniel Cudmore, the sometime Colossus; Maggie Cheung, who is said to have turned down Singer’s offer of an X-role in the past; and… no, no idea.
The arrangement of the images is curious too. Did Singer take down six pictures? Are they in some kind of pattern? Is this from top billing, working its way down? And if so, does that hint are the characters’ relative screentimes?
I’ll keep Google Image Searching my way to identities for these three actors. Any leads you have, please do chip in.
UPDATE: Little Bleeder Jim has told us that the third unknown is Booboo Stewart, formerly of Twilight. Image search backs him up. Anymore for anymore?
SECOND UPDATE: Little Bleeder Dan tells us that the middle actor is Fan Bingbing, and image search backs that up too. So, I’m saying that’s all three – Cudmore, Bingbing and Stewart.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014