So what is happening at DC Comics in September this year? In 2011 they launched the New 52, giving every comic a new #1. In 2012 they gave every comic a #0 issue. So what’s planned for September 2013?
Well one proposal at the company, and I stress this is only one version, is for all the books to be renamed for one issue only. That the new name be that of the book’s villain, for one issue only. A new issue #1 for everyone. So that Batman, say, would become Riddler #1. Then in October the books revert to their original title and their original numbering #25… or whatever. Those that survive…
Remember, this is one proposal. And while it seems to have taken root at some point, DC Comics have had the habit of changing their minds on a sixpence. How many versions of Trinity War have they gone through now?
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018