So what is happening at DC Comics in September this year? In 2011 they launched the New 52, giving every comic a new #1. In 2012 they gave every comic a #0 issue. So what’s planned for September 2013?
Well one proposal at the company, and I stress this is only one version, is for all the books to be renamed for one issue only. That the new name be that of the book’s villain, for one issue only. A new issue #1 for everyone. So that Batman, say, would become Riddler #1. Then in October the books revert to their original title and their original numbering #25… or whatever. Those that survive…
Remember, this is one proposal. And while it seems to have taken root at some point, DC Comics have had the habit of changing their minds on a sixpence. How many versions of Trinity War have they gone through now?
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017