Now that we’ve seen the final art pages of Batman Inc #8, it’s clear that a few editorial changes were made. Here’s a compare and contrast of the published art and Chris Burnham‘s pencils.
In the Damian kebab scene, the detail on Damian’s face has gone, as has the detail to the body, now lost in shadow. Say, is anyone cosplaying this scene at WonderCon? With a Robin-on-a-stick?
Facial injury has gone here, as has the detail to the stab wound, and the blood on the floor. Also Batman was redrawn to look at his chest/face rather than just look into space…
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Wolverine Continues to Walk Through the Marvel Universe Missing Everyone (Thor #703 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Image/Skybound Sends Retailers Complete Robert Kirkman Oblivion Song Trade Paperback Two Months Before First Issue Published - January 17, 2018
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018