Now that we’ve seen the final art pages of Batman Inc #8, it’s clear that a few editorial changes were made. Here’s a compare and contrast of the published art and Chris Burnham‘s pencils.
In the Damian kebab scene, the detail on Damian’s face has gone, as has the detail to the body, now lost in shadow. Say, is anyone cosplaying this scene at WonderCon? With a Robin-on-a-stick?
Facial injury has gone here, as has the detail to the stab wound, and the blood on the floor. Also Batman was redrawn to look at his chest/face rather than just look into space…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017