Now that we’ve seen the final art pages of Batman Inc #8, it’s clear that a few editorial changes were made. Here’s a compare and contrast of the published art and Chris Burnham‘s pencils.
In the Damian kebab scene, the detail on Damian’s face has gone, as has the detail to the body, now lost in shadow. Say, is anyone cosplaying this scene at WonderCon? With a Robin-on-a-stick?
Facial injury has gone here, as has the detail to the stab wound, and the blood on the floor. Also Batman was redrawn to look at his chest/face rather than just look into space…
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017