Now that we’ve seen the final art pages of Batman Inc #8, it’s clear that a few editorial changes were made. Here’s a compare and contrast of the published art and Chris Burnham‘s pencils.
In the Damian kebab scene, the detail on Damian’s face has gone, as has the detail to the body, now lost in shadow. Say, is anyone cosplaying this scene at WonderCon? With a Robin-on-a-stick?
Facial injury has gone here, as has the detail to the stab wound, and the blood on the floor. Also Batman was redrawn to look at his chest/face rather than just look into space…
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Have Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017