Avatar Press have published a number of Max Brooks‘ zombie projects to date, such as The Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks. And now they are taking on a new comic series inspired by his short story, Extinction Parade.
Brooks is writing the comic himself, in eleven issues, with art from current Crossed Badlands artist, Raulo Caceres.
Simply put, it’s Vampires Vs Zombies.
Less simply put,
As humans wage their loosing fight versus the hoards of the subdead, a frightening realization sets in with the secretive Vampire race: our food is dying off. This is the story of Vampires decent into all-out war with the mindless hungry hordes of the zombie outbreak as humanity tries to survive them all. Three species in mortal conflict. This is how a species dies.
Out in June, folks.
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018