Not Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, Uncanny X-Force or Uncanny Skullkickers, just… Uncanny.
Drawn by Aaron Campbell, Uncanny will follow Garth Ennis’ Red Team in Dynamite’s crime line, and will have covers by Jock, Sean Phillips and Dan Panosian.
So yes it’s a crime comic, but with paranormal bits too. From the writer of Action Comics. Here’s their promo bits;
Uncanny introduces Weaver, a man born with an uncanny ability that allows him to steal other people’s skills – their memories, abilities, and expertise – for a limited time. A man with a power like that could change the world; but as a professional gambler, con-man, and thief-for-hire, Weaver prefers to look out for Number One. That is, until he finds himself drawn into a dangerous game of international intrigue where the rules keep changing, the players are hidden… and the first thing he stands to lose is his life. And maybe, just maybe, he isn’t so unique after all…
Uncanny #1 will be out in June… unless Marvel lawyers can trademark it in time.
UPDATE: Seems even Diggle isn’t sold on the title.
@jimzub Yeah, sorry about that, man. I didn’t choose the title, honest!
— Andy Diggle (@andydiggle) March 14, 2013
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017